What payment methods are available?
You have the choice between
- Instant bank transfer
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Giro Pay
- Credit card (3D Secure)
- cash on delivery
- Cash payment.
Please understand that not all payment methods are available in every country. Depending on the country, we also offer the following payment methods for our customers outside Germany: iDEAL, Bancontact.
Special features Prepayment
If you pay in advance, you will receive a 2% discount on many devices. Your order will be shipped after receipt of your payment on our account.
Special features cash on delivery
When paying cash on delivery, you pay cash to your DHL messenger. We charge a cash on delivery fee of 10 euros. Cash on delivery is only possible up to a value of 3,500 euros.
DO YOU TAKE PAYMENTS ON USED EQUIPMENT?
Simply use our trade-in form on the item detail page of your desired product to request a price for your used vehicle.
Payment method Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna in each case:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods/the ticket/or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. The invoice conditions for purchase on account for deliveries to Germany can be found at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/invoice?fee=0 and for deliveries to Austria at https://cdn .klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_at/invoice?fee=0 .
- Immediately: Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
- Direct debit: The debit takes place after the goods have been shipped. You will be informed of the time by email. (Please only list those payment methods that you also offer.)
Which shipping methods are offered?
- DHL - for parcel-capable orders in the EU and Switzerland free shipping from 99 euros, including 6.90 euros per order
- Forwarding - for large, particularly heavy and sensitive equipment; Free shipping in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, 95 euros in the rest of the EU
- DHL Express - included with selected products, subject to a surcharge for deliveries as follows
- EU and Switzerland: with an order value of up to 1,000 euros for 25 euros, above that free of charge
- European non-EU countries: with an order value of up to 2,000 euros for 75 euros, above that free of charge
- Outside Europe: with an order value of up to 2,000 euros for 200 euros, above that free of charge
- Outside Europe for forwarding items (large, particularly heavy and sensitive devices) 1,000 euros
- Premium installation - included with selected products in Germany
- Self pickup
Do you deliver to packing stations?
Delivery to a packing station is possible if the package dimensions allow it.
How long does shipping take?
If a product is in stock, we will usually ship your order within 24 hours (in the case of prepayment, after receipt of payment). The transit time of DHL packages within Germany is usually 1 to 3 working days. When shipping by freight forwarder, the delivery time is usually 3 to 5 days.